What is Timeshare Management?
Time-sharing management (part-time) allows you to hire a manager for a determined period of time, up to a few days per week or per month.
You thus entrust a professional manager with a mission with precise objectives to be reached within a given timeframe. The manager operates on a time-sharing basis and therefore shares his time with other companies or agrees to act only during a chosen time.
The time-share manager is on site in your company at a regular pace determined precisely according to your needs. He or she acts as a full collaborator of your company for the duration of the assignment.
In the same spirit as the interim management, the time-share manager is above all an "operational" one willing to implement effective actions and to make the lines move.
Why hire a Time-Shared Manager from MANAGERIM?
The high value-added timeshare management formula offered by MANAGERIM is particularly effective, cost-effective and suitable for companies, start-ups, SMEs or medium-sized companies when :
- These companies do not have the internal resources and skills required to lead an internal project, improve performance or achieve a significant milestone
- A long-term recruitment is not relevant
- The project requires the mobilization of a specialized manager but not necessarily on a full-time basis
- The assignment budget must be contained
MANAGERIM has a large pool of managers, functional and sector experts, who have opted for this type of timeshare intervention.
Our team will be able to find the timeshare manager who best suits your needs and your corporate culture.
The timeshare manager will intervene within the framework of a contract of service provision:
- rigorous (formalization of the objectives and the roadmap)
- and flexible ( provisional duration, adapted intensity of mobilization, flexibility of notice or extension of the assignment...)
You will thus benefit from:
- the skills necessary to support you in a key phase of your evolution
- the expertise of an agile and committed manager, with experience in situations similar to your company's context, who will adapt to your needs
Examples of positions held by our Part Time Managers
Our timeshare / part-time managers are involved in all operational and management positions of the company:
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO) / Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Human Resources Manager
- Information Systems Manager
- Project Manager
- Office Manager
- Sales manager
- Marketing Manager
- Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager
- Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Manager