Interim Human Resources Director (HRD)
Interim management is an effective managerial solution for companies of all sizes to deal with an unprecedented situation, a managerial emergency or to accelerate their transformation.
MANAGERIM, expert in interim management, provides you with interim managers specialized in human resources management everywhere in France and internationally.
Our community of interim managers in human resources includes top and middle management (HRD, HR managers, HR experts...) with solid experience and skills in:
- steering the HR function
- management of transformation projects
- management of social relations
- employment law
- talent development
- Quality of Work Life (QWL) and Prevention of Psychosocial Risks (PSR) management
- Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
- social controlling
- compensation and benefits management
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
The missions of an interim human resources director
The interim Human Resources Director (HRD) defines, pilots and monitors the successful implementation of the human resources strategy. The function provides support for the company's general transformation (performance, agility, digitalization, etc.).
Assignments include various responsibilities:
- Manage the HR teams under his/her responsibility and develop their skills
- Set the strategic HR direction in cooperation with General Management and operational staff and implement it for each priority area
- Drive and manage major HR projects
- Represent the management with the personnel representatives to inform employees and social partners of HR organization projects
- Manage or monitor the evolution of transformation projects and key performance and results indicators
- Ensure regular reporting to General Management
Why mobilize an interim hr manager from our interim management firm MANAGERIM?
Our interim HR managers have previous successful experience in high-stakes situations (transformation, mergers and acquisitions, downsizing, hypergrowth, restructuring, crisis management, etc.), which enables them to adapt rapidly to new contexts and to be immediately operational.
Our interim HRDs or HRMs (Human Resources Managers) undertake high value-added assignments in a variety of situations:
- Temporary replacement at short notice of a Human Resources manager (HR Director, HR Manager, HRBP, HR Plant Manager, etc.)
- Operational reinforcement of a team in a period of overload of activity
- Improvement of HR performance
- Structuring, redesigning or strengthening HR processes
- Management of complex projects (signing of company agreements, restoration/optimisation of the social climate, talent development plans, implementation of a forward-looking career development plan, implementation of a new HR information system, digitalisation, integration of a new acquisition, reorganisation, restructuring plan, site closure, etc.)
- Crisis management: implementation of an Employment Protection Plan (EPS), etc.
- Change management
Throughout their assignments, our interim managers are supported by one of our partners, who guarantees the quality of the assignment and the methodology developed by MANAGERIM
In need of an interim manager in human resources?
Rely on our interim management firm MANAGERIM to rapidly mobilise the best interim manager profile