Interim Charity or Nonprofit Organization CEO
Interim management is an effective managerial solution for a charity or non-profit organization to deal with an unprecedented problem, a managerial emergency, a reorganization issue or a challenge of transformation.
MANAGERIM, expert in interim management, provides you with interim managers highly experienced in charity or non-profit organization management, all over France and internationally.
Our community of interim managers includes profiles in charity or non-profit organization management with:
- strong leadership
- a broad culture of the non-profit sector (actors, regulations)
- experience in managing and setting up non-profit projects
- skills in management and fundraising
- experience in partnership development
- a sense of ethics and interpersonal skills
- a strong ability to adapt and to be rigorous
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
The missions of an interim charity or nonprofit organization CEO
The managing director of a charity or non-profit organization is an experienced executive who is temporarily entrusted by our client with the management of an organization or of a pole of activities within an organization.
By delegation of the board of directors and under the authority of the president, he/she intervenes in high-stakes contexts and supports the change or improves the performance of the scope of activities for which he/she has operational responsibility: team mobilization, transformation, development, strategic reorientation, performance improvement...
The missions generally include various responsibilities:
- Managing, mobilizing and federating the permanent teams and volunteers
- Ensure the strategic and operational management of the organization
- Implementing the strategic orientations of the Board of Directors
- Identify strengths and areas for improvement and address difficulties that limit the organization's full potential
- Represent the organization with partners and institutions
- Manage administrative, legal and financial procedures
- Prospect for new projects and their financing
- Develop the reputation of the organization
Why should you hire an interim charity or nonprofit organization manager from the interim management firm MANAGERIM?
They intervene on high value-added assignments in a variety of situations:
- Replacement at short notice of a manager of an organization or a pole of activities within an organization.
- 360° audit (organization, HR, processes, tools...) and implementation of a plan to optimize the organization and the operational performance in order to find the best balance of functioning
- Management of complex projects: launch of a new activity, reorganization…
- Crisis management: contributing to a gradual return to balance through a structured and shared approach / remobilizing teams or restoring a climate of trust
Throughout their assignments, our interim managers are supported by one of our partners, who guarantees the quality of the assignment and the methodology developed by MANAGERIM.
Are you looking for an interim manager for a charity or nonprofit organization?
Call on our interim management firm MANAGERIM to rapidly mobilize the best interim manager profile