Interim Clinic Director
Interim management is an effective managerial solution for clinics to deal with a managerial emergency, a reorganization issue or a challenge of transformation.
MANAGERIM, expert in interim management, provides you with interim managers highly experienced in management of clinics and health establishments, throughout France and internationally.
Our community of interim managers in clinics and health care centers includes managers and experts with:
- solid experience in the supervision of medical facilities, hospitals or clinics
- excellent organizational and management skills
- a clear understanding of budgeting and performance monitoring and control procedures in health care organizations
- excellent awareness of clinical standards and regulations
- and strong communication and interpersonal skills
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
The missions of an interim clinic manager
The interim clinic director is responsible for the operational and strategic management of a medical establishment. As such, he/she leads a policy of continuous development of the quality of care for patients or residents and ensures the efficient organization of the clinical, medico-technical, medical, therapeutic, and administrative services of the establishment.
Depending on the facility and clinic, assignments may include many responsibilities:
- Management of teams
- Planning and supervision of all operations, patient care, and administrative services
- Assigning patients and developing and monitoring schedules for all employees
- Developing/redesigning strategies and plans for the clinical department in accordance with company standards
- Development and implementation of an operational performance improvement plan
- Leading change in an ever-changing regulatory and financial environment
- Monitor compliance with legal guidelines, internal policies and quality standards
Why hire an interim clinic director from the interim management company MANAGERIM?
Our Interim Clinic Managers have previous successful experience in the management of healthcare establishments, which enables them to adapt rapidly to new contexts and to be immediately operational.
They intervene on high value-added assignments in a variety of situations:
- Replacement at short notice of a clinic manager
- Optimization of operational performance
- Management of complex projects: re-mobilization of teams, implementation/reinforcement of quality policy and systems to obtain accreditation, opening or closing of a site, etc.
- Crisis management
Throughout their assignments, our interim managers are supported by one of our partners, who guarantees the quality of the assignment and the methodology developed by MANAGERIM.
In search of an interim clinic manager?
Rely on our interim management firm MANAGERIM to rapidly mobilize the best interim manager profile