Are you or do you wish to become an interim manager ?
Then join our community, we may have an exciting mission for you!
To meet the needs of our clients, we are constantly enriching our community of MANAGERIM professionals (men and women) with new talents in all top and middle management positions and in all business sectors.
All you have to do is send us your CV as an attachment via our form below, specifying your target position and your sectors of preference (or directly on email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Here are some tips to strengthen the quality of your resume & file at MANAGERIM. The most convincing CVs are generally detailed over several pages, presented in reverse chronological order and ideally highlight:
- Your main / primary position (CEO, CFO, Plant Manager…)
- Your business sectors of excellence (one or tow)
- Your specialization (examples: HR, Supply Chain, transformation, carve out, turnaround, post-merger integration, business development, team remobilization...)
- Your strengths in a few lines (key skills, contexts of intervention, managerial and interpersonal qualities...).
- A detailed description of previous assignments or positions:
- start and end dates
- company, sector, turnover, number of employees
- position, business scope and reporting lines, number of employees managed directly and/or indirectly
- Initial situation and key challenges, major achievements, qualitative and quantitative results
- Mastered processes, approaches and tools (e.g. SAP, S&OP, Lean Management...)
- Your education and languages mastered (bilingual or fluent in priority)
- Your geographical mobility and your gross annual salary (and/or your average daily rate if you have a legal structure)
- A recent photo
- Your availability
Once we receive your application, your file will be analyzed with care by our talent management team.
Depending on your profile, you will receive offers of missions or positions that correspond to your expectations and/or you will be contacted to present your profile or to explore certain points further.
Nota Bene : Are you more interested in part-time or shared management missions or in expertise or consulting missions? Please let us know. We also have specific networks within our community of executives, managers and experts and we will reference your profile for this purpose!
Follow MANAGERIM on LinkedIn