Interim Management in Paris and the Île-de-France Region
The interim management firm MANAGERIM, offers you interim managers in Paris and the Ile de France region (Boulogne-Billancourt, Saint-Denis, Créteil, Courbevoie, Colombes, Asnières-sur-Seine, Rueil-Malmaison, etc.).
All of our interim managers were carefully selected through a rigorous and demanding process.
Find an interim manager in Paris and the Île-de-France Region
Many companies of all sizes (start-ups, SMEs, midcaps, large groups, investment funds) and all sectors (industry, retail, services, etc.), based in the Ile de France region, face emergency situations or the need to rapidly transform.
Interim management is now recognized as a managerial solution to meet such challenges and drive change.
Contact MANAGERIM, your interim management company to mobilize an interim manager in Paris and the Île-de-France Region
MANAGERIM, an expert interim management company, rapidly mobilizes the interim manager with the profile best suited for each situation for its clients in Paris and the Ile de France region (Boulogne-Billancourt, Saint-Denis, Créteil, Courbevoie, Colombes, Asnières-sur-Seine, Rueil-Malmaison, etc.) .
MANAGERIM also operates throughout France and internationally.
Our interim managers have developed a solid track record of intervention in various situations in:
- relay/interim management - replacement of a manager on short notice
- operational reinforcement
- project management
- performance improvement
- process optimization
- crisis management
- restructuring and turnaround
- transformation management
- growth acceleration
- launch of a new activity
- integration of an acquisition
- managing a carve out
- company digitalization
Our vast community of experts brings together interim managers, executives and leaders in all functions of the company, in top and middle management and in diverse sectors of activity.
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
Economic dynamism in Paris and the Île-de-France Region
Paris is a dynamic and attractive city, very well served from all other major cities but also from other European capitals. This is why many companies are located there.
Paris is located in the heart of Île de France, Europe’s leading business region, internationally recognized for its competitiveness clusters, the leading industrial employment area, Paris also accounts for 31% of national wealth.
With more than a million companies installed there, Île-de-France has the largest real estate stock of companies in Europe and hosts the largest number of foreign investment projects in France:
- Leadership in the fields of industry, financial services and FinTech, aerospace (New SpaceX), defense, new mobility, Smart City and CleanTech, green energy.
- Global reach in Health, Healthcare and Life Science.
- The region also stands out in IT, digital transformation, creative industries, logistics, agri-food, cosmetics.
- First European region in R&D with a global level of expenditure corresponding to that of Silicon Valley.
- Global attractiveness supported by internationally recognized clusters such as Paris-Saclay or La Defense (8 competitiveness clusters).
The region’s second most important asset after its industry is its tourist attraction, the world’s leading destination (around 50 million tourists a year) and almost half of the country’s visitors.
Undergoing a major transformation (notably in the context of infrastructure projects in Greater Paris), the metropolis will also host the Olympic Games in 2024.