Interim Secretary-General / General Services Director
Interim management is an effective managerial solution for companies of all sizes to deal with an unprecedented situation, a managerial emergency or to accelerate their transformation.
MANAGERIM, expert in interim management, provides you with interim managers specialized in the function of general secretary everywhere in France and internationally.
Our community of interim managers for the position of secretary-general includes experienced executives with a solid background in management as well as specialized expertise in finance, accounting, tax, HR, law, social relations, information systems, general resources, etc.
Methodical and organized, with a great sense of discretion, they are adaptable and keep up to date with the evolution of standards and legislation.
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
The missions of an interim secretary general
The Interim Secretary General is an experienced manager to whom our client entrusts the administrative and financial management of the company and of a set of functions on a temporary basis.
As the right-hand man of the management, he ensures the application of the administrative and financial orientations, coordinates the action of various services and reports the necessary information to the management with recommendations for improvement of the organization.
Assignments include various responsibilities:
- Manage the teams of a group of departments/functions under his/her responsibility
- Monitor accounting, budgets, cash management and taxation
- Reinforce the company's financial controlling procedures and its performance
- Participate in the decision-making process by providing expertise in labour and commercial law, economics, HR, etc.
- Ensure the application of the orientations decided with the management
- Ensure that methods and procedures comply with standards and legislation
- Ensure reporting on financial results and operations
- Initiate continuous improvement methods
Why choose an interim secretary-general from the MANAGERIM interim management firm?
Our interim managers for the position of Secretary General have previous successful experience in companies of various sizes and in high-stakes situations (transformation, sale, merger-acquisition, LBO, restructuring, etc.), which enables them to adapt rapidly to new contexts and to be immediately operational.
Our interim managers for the position of Secretary General are involved in high value-added missions in a variety of situations:
- Temporary replacement at short notice of a Secretary General or a CFO
- Operational reinforcement of a team in a period of overload of activity
- Structuring, redesigning or reinforcing the organization and performance monitoring processes (budget, treasury, cash pooling, credit management, etc.)
- Project management (steering a carve out, setting up a Shared Services Center, implementing a new ERP, digitalization...)
- Turnaround, restructuring: performance optimization, productivity improvement...
- Growth support: post-merger integration management, high balance sheet operations (M&A or LBO...), development of financial controlling tools...
Throughout their assignments, our interim managers are supported by one of our partners, who guarantees the quality of the assignment and the methodology developed by MANAGERIM.
Seeking an interim manager secretary-general?
Rely on our interim management firm MANAGERIM to rapidly mobilize the best interim manager profile