Interim Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Interim management is an effective managerial solution for companies of all sizes to deal with an unprecedented situation, a managerial emergency or to accelerate their transformation.
MANAGERIM, expert in interim management, provides you with interim managers specialized in finance everywhere in France and internationally.
Our community of finance professionals includes interim managers and experts in top and middle management with solid experience and skills in finance management, accounting, treasury, controlling, tax...
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
The missions of an Interim CFO
The interim CFO is an experienced executive who is temporarily entrusted by our client with the administrative and financial management of the company or a Business Unit. In close collaboration with the general management, he/she ensures the financial balance of the company and optimizes its performance.
Depending on the situation, the missions of the CFO or Finance Manager include various responsibilities:
- Managing the Finance teams under his/her responsibility: finance, accounting, treasury, controlling, tax, audit or internal control...
- Structuring and supervising the accounting and tax production and consolidation of financial data in compliance with standards and deadlines, as well as the performance monitoring system (procedures and indicators, etc.)
- Preparing budgets, reports and forecasts for the General Management
- Providing support and advice as a business partner to the operational managers in the analysis of the activity and the monitoring of performance
- Managing the cash (treasury monitoring, forecasting, optimizing), developing financing plans, organizing fundraising...
- Managing the relationship and negotiations with banks and private or public organizations involved in financing investments
- Monitoring financial controlling
- Handling mergers/acquisitions/disposals/carve outs...
- Managing operations of business restructuring, if required
Why hire an interim manager in finance from our interim management firm MANAGERIM?
Our interim finance managers have successful prior experience in high-stakes situations (transformation, cession, merger-acquisition, LBO, restructuring...), which allows them to adapt rapidly to new contexts and to be immediately operational.
Our interim CFOs or Finance Managers operate on high value-added missions in various situations:
- Temporary replacement at short notice of a finance manager (CFO, finance manager, accounting manager, treasury manager, financial controller...)
- Operational reinforcement of a team in a period of overload of activity
- Structuring, redesigning or improving performance monitoring processes (treasury, cash pooling, credit management, etc.)
- Project management (steering a carve out, setting up a Shared Services Center, implementing a new ERP, digitalization...)
- Turnaround, restructuring: performance optimization, productivity improvement, lean management..,
- Growth support: post-merger integration management, high balance sheet operations (M&A or LBO...), development of financial control tools...
Throughout their assignments, our interim managers are supported by one of our partners, who guarantees the quality of the assignment and the methodology developed by MANAGERIM.
Need an interim manager in finance?
Rely on our interim management firm to rapidly mobilize the best interim manager profile