Interim HRIS & Payroll Project Director
Interim management is an effective managerial solution for companies of all sizes to deal with an unprecedented situation, a managerial emergency or to accelerate their transformation.
MANAGERIM, expert in interim management, provides you with interim managers specialized in payroll and HRIS everywhere in France and internationally.
Our community of interim managers in the field of payroll includes top and middle management (Payroll Director, Payroll and HR Administration Manager, HRIS Expert...) with solid experience and skills in:
- management of the payroll function
- implementation and deployment of HRIS tools, payroll software (ADP Decidium, SAGE, SILAE, CEGID, EBP...) or TAM (Time and Activity Management)
- as well as a good knowledge of the social legislation...
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
The missions of an interim payroll manager
The interim payroll manager is responsible for an essential function within any company. He/she is in charge of managing the payroll elements (salaries and social charges) and is the reference person in payroll matters for the employees as well as for the social organizations and partners.
The missions vary according to the company and can include various responsibilities:
- Management of the Payroll and Personnel Administration teams under his/her responsibility: leadership, workload allocation and skills development
- Supervision and control of the preparation of fixed and variable payroll elements
- Verification of the proper monthly progress of payroll operations in accordance with the schedule
- Management of social charges / social controlling
- Management of specific projects (implementation or evolution of HRIS tools, etc.)
- Monitoring of changes in social legislation
Why mobilize an interim payroll manager from our interim management firm MANAGERIM?
Our interim managers, experts in the payroll function, have previous successful experience in high-stakes situations (taking over the function, managing complex multi-convention and multi-company payrolls, crisis management, transformation, outsourcing, setting up a shared services center, etc.), which enables them to adapt rapidly to new contexts and to be immediately operational.
Our interim directors or payroll managers intervene on high added value missions in various situations:
- Temporary replacement at short notice of a manager in the Payroll function: Payroll Director, Payroll Manager, Social Controller, etc.
- Operational reinforcement of a team in a period of overload of activity
- Flash audit of the organization and administrative and payroll procedures
- Improvement of the performance and reliability of the organization and processes of the Payroll function
- Structuring, redesigning or strengthening of payroll processes
- Management of complex projects: implementation of a new Human Resources Information System (HRIS), payroll or time and activity management software (TAM), digitization, reorganization, integration of a new acquisition, implementation of a SSC, outsourcing...)
- Crisis management
- Change management
Throughout their assignments, our interim managers are supported by one of our partners, who guarantees the quality of the assignment and the methodology developed by MANAGERIM.
You are looking for an interim manager director or payroll manager?
Rely on our interim management firm MANAGERIM to rapidly mobilize the best interim manager profile