Interim Transformation Director
Interim management is an effective managerial solution for companies of all sizes to deal with an unprecedented problem, a managerial emergency or to accelerate their transformation.
MANAGERIM, expert in interim management, provides you with interim managers highly experienced in leading transformation operations on the scale of a group, a company, a department or a function according to the target objectives, all over France and internationally.
Our community of experts in the management of transformation projects includes interim managers with solid experience in change management, sector expertise, strong human and interpersonal skills and an excellent ability to adapt.
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
The missions of an interim transformation director
Reporting directly to the general management, the Interim Transformation Director is responsible for the operational strategy and the operational management of the transformation plan (whether it concerns performance, organization, processes, culture...) and is in charge of optimizing the company's performance (revenues, margins...).
He/she actively participates in the transformation of the organization and the development of the business and ensures that market changes are anticipated and risks are managed.
Depending on the company, the missions can include many responsibilities:
- Analyze the situation, propose a vision, define a transformation strategy and specific objectives to better adapt your company to market changes and gain in competitiveness
- Identify the levers, tools and solutions adapted to the organization's transformation challenges
- Share the action plan with employees, define roles and responsibilities
- Leading the change at each stage of the transformation plan, managing the teams, monitoring the predefined performance indicators, deploying the solutions
Why should you hire an interim manager transformation director from the interim management firm MANAGERIM?
Our interim managers, experts in transformation operations, have previous experience in high-stakes situations (downsizing, hypergrowth, transformation, international development, digitization, turnaround, restructuring, etc.), which enables them to adapt rapidly to new contexts and to be immediately operational.
Our Transformation Directors are involved in high value-added missions in a variety of situations:
- Temporary replacement at short notice of a manager in charge of a transformation
- Analysis of a complex situation and the company's environment, tools and skills in place, strengths, and areas for improvement,
- Operational management of a complex transformation project: merger, transfer, integration of a new entity, carve-out or spin-off, reorganization, restructuring, business model evolution, process digitalization, global digital transformation, development of new services or products...
- Crisis management
- Change management
Throughout their assignments, our interim managers are supported by one of our partners, who guarantees the quality of the assignment and the methodology developed by MANAGERIM.
You are looking for an interim manager to lead a transformation?
Rely on our interim management firm MANAGERIM to rapidly mobilize the best interim manager profile