Interim Sales Director
Interim management is an effective managerial solution for companies of all sizes to deal with an unprecedented situation, a managerial emergency or to accelerate their transformation.
MANAGERIM, expert in interim management, provides you with interim managers specialized on the sales function everywhere in France, Europe or further internationally (Africa, Asia, Middle East...).
Our community of sales management professionals is made up of interim managers and experts in top and middle management (sales director or manager, business development director, etc.) who have:
- solid experience
- an excellent grasp of sales techniques, sales team management and the related tools and methodologies
- as well as good interpersonal skills, persuasiveness and negotiation skills
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
The missions of a transitional sales manager
The interim sales manager is an experienced manager who is temporarily entrusted by our client with the management of the sales strategy in order to increase sales, turnover and sales margin.
Often reporting to the general management, he/she occupies a key position, central to optimizing the sales performance and ensuring the sustainability of the company.
Assignments include various responsibilities:
- Operationally manage the sales or Business Development teams
- Manage relationships with strategic partners and key account customers of the company
- Define the sales action plan in a clear and precise manner: set sales objectives, develop existing and/or new markets, target customers and win new prospects, prioritize operational actions, forecast sales volumes, etc.
- Anticipate market changes and detect growth opportunities in collaboration with the marketing department, based on market studies (prospecting for new customers, competitive analysis, attractiveness of the sector, choice of distribution channels, etc.)
- Increase the visibility of the company and promote its image in collaboration with the communication department: organization and participation in trade shows, conferences and other professional events as a representative of the company, setting up partnerships and sponsoring...
- Monitor and analyze sales performance indicators: sales results at the global level but also by team, by geographical area or by employee, ensuring that individual and collective objectives are met
- Manage commercial disputes with customers, suppliers or distributors
Why call upon an interim sales manager from the interim management firm MANAGERIM?
Our interim sales managers have previous successful experience in companies of various sizes and sectors and in high-stakes situations (downsizing, hypergrowth, transformation, divestiture, mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, etc.), which enables them to adapt rapidly to new contexts and to be immediately operational.
Our interim sales managers work on high value-added assignments in a variety of situations:
- Temporarily replace a sales manager at short notice (sales director, sales manager, business manager, etc.)
- Provide operational support to a sales team during a period of increased activity
- Manage sales teams in an operational way and on a daily basis, organize and monitor the activity (reporting)
- Strengthen after a flash audit the organization or the development strategy and the commercial processes or the IT tools (process digitalization)
- Participate in the prospecting and management of key accounts
- Follow calls for tender on complex projects (offer management)
- Participate in the commercial aspect of a turnaround, restructuring or turnaround: develop and implement a sales and marketing strategy for rebound
- Develop international activity in a target geographic market
Throughout their assignments, our interim managers are supported by one of our partners, who guarantees the quality of the assignment and the methodology developed by MANAGERIM.
- Are you looking for an interim manager in sales management?
- Call on our interim management firm MANAGERIM to rapidly mobilize the best interim manager profile