Interim Chief Executive Officer (CEO) / General Manager
Interim management is an effective managerial solution for companies of all sizes to deal with an unprecedented problem, a managerial emergency or to accelerate their transformation.
MANAGERIM, expert in interim management, provides you with interim managers in general management everywhere in France and internationally.
Our community of interim managers includes general management profiles with:
- strong leadership
- sectorial expertise
- solid managerial skills
- an analytical and synthesizing mindset
- as well as strong experience in change management
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
The missions of an interim general manager / CEO
The interim CEO is a woman or a man, experienced executive, to whom our client entrusts the management of a company or a subsidiary on a temporary basis.
The interim CEO has overall responsibility for the business operations of the company. He/she is responsible for implementing the strategy and achieving the objectives set by the company's shareholders.
He/she intervenes in high-stakes contexts and supports change or improves the performance of the business perimeter for which he/she has operational responsibility: transformation, international development, strategic reorientation, performance improvement, site closure, turnaround or restructuring...
Assignments typically include various responsibilities:
- Management of operations and the various departments under its responsibility: operations, human resources, finance, sales, purchasing, supply chain, quality, communication...
- Flash 360° audit and redefinition of the strategic line
- Rapid proposal and management of the implementation of an action plan to stabilize a situation, improve performance and create the expected new momentum
- Change management and mobilization of the entire personnel
Why should you hire an interim CEO from the interim management firm MANAGERIM?
Our interim CEOs have prior successful experience in organizational transformation, which allows them to adapt rapidly to new contexts and to be immediately operational.
They intervene on high added value assignments in various situations:
- Replacement of a manager on short notice (CEO, Managing Director, Deputy Managing Director, Subsidiary Manager, etc.)
- Optimization of operational performance
- Turnaround or restructuring
- Management of complex projects: integration of an acquisition, launch of a new activity, management of a carve out, opening or closing of a site, implementation of an employment protection plan (PSE in French) ...
- International development in a new target territory
- Management of a crisis
Throughout their assignments, our interim managers are supported by one of our partners, who guarantees the quality of the assignment and the methodology developed by MANAGERIM
You are looking for an interim general manager?
Rely on our MANAGERIM interim management firm to rapidly mobilize the best interim manager profile