Interim Health, Safety and Environment Manager
Interim management is an effective managerial solution for companies of all sizes to deal with an unprecedented situation, a managerial emergency or to accelerate their transformation.
MANAGERIM, expert in interim management, provides you with interim managers specialized in health, safety and environment everywhere in France, Europe or further (Africa, Asia, Middle East...).
Our community of HSE expert interim managers includes top and middle managers (HSE or QHSE director or manager, HSE-Health, Safety and Environment manager, etc.) who have:
- solid experience in defining and implementing health, safety and environment and quality policies
- sectoral expertise
- a strong knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment standards and regulations
- expertise in a number of benchmarks, methodologies and best practices in the areas of health, safety, environment and quality
- strong capacity for Q/HSE auditing, risk analysis and organizational skills,
- skills in leading continuous improvement processes...
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
The missions of an interim health, safety and environment (HSE) manager
The interim HSE Director or Manager proposes and implements the company's hygiene, health, safety, and environment policy, which he/she ensures is applied by all stakeholders. He/she regularly carries out audits.
Assignments may include various responsibilities:
- Manage and lead the HSE, SSE or QHSE team
- Formalize and reinforce the HSE processes and procedures necessary for the organization's operation
- Assess the HSE risks of the organization, new projects or new equipment
- Ensure the implementation of employee, industrial facility and product safety
- Ensure the development of the HSE culture by conducting awareness and training activities
- Establish prevention programs to reduce incidents, work accidents and occupational diseases
- Check that the HSE policy is being implemented by carrying out regular audits based on internal or external guidelines
- Take immediate action when situations are identified that deviate from the policy
- Analyze incidents and ensure the implementation and follow-up of corrective action plans and the integration of feedback into procedures and operating methods
- Ensure a permanent watch on the regulations and legislation in terms of safety and environment
Why mobilize an interim manager for environmental health and safety from the interim management firm MANAGERIM?
Our interim HSE directors or managers have previous successful experience in improving the organization and health, safety and environmental policies & quality and developing a safety culture:
- in France and internationally in mono and multi-site environments of different sizes and in some cases sensitive or complex (e.g.: Seveso low or high threshold...),
- in multiple industrial sectors: food processing, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, cosmetics, chemicals, automotive, aeronautics, mechanics, electronics, etc.
- in different contexts (transformation, restructuring, launch of new activities, crisis management...)
They know how to adapt quickly and be immediately operational.
Our HSE interim managers intervene on high added value missions in various situations:
- Temporary replacement of a manager at short notice: HSE, SSE, QHSE, RSE director or manager, etc. and operational management of the function and teams
- Operational reinforcement of an HSE team in a period of overload or tension
- Advice on HSE matters for General Management, Industrial Operations and technical support for quality, maintenance, new works, methods, etc.
- Risk analysis and 360° flash audit of the HSE organization and procedures
- Structuring, redesigning or reinforcing HSE policy and processes
- Management of HSE improvement initiatives, in particular to reduce the accident frequency rate (awareness-raising actions, training, etc.)
- Deployment of the safety policy in the field
- Management and reinforcement of environmental performance
- Management of specific projects (fire safety, regulatory monitoring, water, noise, Covid, etc.)
- Implementation of a specific CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) approach
- Management of relations with all stakeholders (service providers, clients, certifying bodies, authorities, administrations : DREAL, CARSAT, ADEME, Health Service, insurers...)
- Crisis management or emergency situations in HSE matters
- Communication management in HSE matters
- Change management
Throughout their assignments, our interim managers are supported by one of our partners, who guarantees the quality of the assignment and the methodology developed by MANAGERIM.
Are you looking for an interim manager hse manager?
Rely on our MANAGERIM interim management firm to rapidly mobilize the best interim manager profile