Interim Communication Director
Interim management is an effective managerial solution for companies of all sizes to deal with an unprecedented situation, a managerial emergency or to accelerate their transformation.
MANAGERIM, expert in interim management, provides you with interim managers specialized in corporate communication everywhere in France, Europe or further internationally (Africa, Asia, Middle East...).
Our community of communication professionals includes interim managers with:
- sectorial expertise
- a mastery of the different aspects of communication (corporate, external, internal, PR, crisis communication...)
- a digital and marketing culture
- knowledge of the media and social networks
- a strategic vision and a sense of oral and written communication
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
The missions of an interim communications director
The interim communications director holds an essential position within the company, in close contact with the management. He or she defines and implements the internal and external communication strategy in line with the company's overall strategy.
His or her missions vary according to the company and can include various responsibilities:
- Develop the communication strategy in agreement with the management, define and implement communication actions
- Lead and manage the teams (communication managers, graphic designers, journalists, press officers, etc.)
- Establish the strategic orientations of the company's communication in terms of image, visibility, message and define the communication plan
- Develop the event and public relations strategy
- Define the company's media, editorial and visual strategy (segmentation of message targets, choice of information channels, etc.)
- Validate the different aspects and media of the communication plan: internal, external (public relations, press relations, etc.), corporate (annual report, etc.), digital (websites, social networks, etc.)
- Ensuring the consistency of the company's image across all communications and media (editorial, web, intranet, events, media, social networks)
- Ensure external representation missions (clients, representative associations, brands, agencies, media, official sector bodies)
- Accompany and advise the Management in its travels or represent it during press conferences or events
- Manage service providers and general or specialized communication agencies.
- Develop a network of contacts with the media in order to organize operations and promote their impact
- Ensure media monitoring
Why call upon an interim manager director of communication of the interim management firm MANAGERIM ?
Our interim managers, experts in the communication function, have previous successful experience in France and abroad in various sectors (B2B, B2C, B2B2C) and in high-stakes situations (launch of new offers, diversification, transformation, merger-acquisition, restructuring, crisis management, etc.), which enables them to adapt quickly to new contexts and to be immediately operational.
Our transition communication managers work on high value-added missions in a variety of situations:
- Temporary replacement at short notice of a director or manager of corporate, digital & marketing communications
- Manage, motivate and mobilize communication teams
- Define, implement and monitor a communication action plan through precise performance indicators (KPI)
- Develop innovative means, actions and tools to ensure the company's visibility and maximize communication messages
- Strengthen the employee and customer experience (in terms of communication)
- Develop the presence on social networks
- Organize a specific operation (e.g. launch of a fundraising strategy for an NGO)
- Manage a crisis
- Leading change
Throughout their assignments, our interim managers are supported by one of our partners, who guarantees the quality of the assignment and the methodology developed by MANAGERIM.
- Are you looking for an interim manager with extensive experience in communication?
- Call on our interim management firm MANAGERIM to rapidly mobilize the best interim manager profile