Interim Quality Manager
Interim management is an effective managerial solution for companies of all sizes to deal with an unprecedented situation, a managerial emergency or to accelerate their transformation.
MANAGERIM, expert in interim management, provides you with interim managers specialized in quality management everywhere in France, Europe or further (Africa, Asia, Middle East...).
Our community of interim managers in quality management includes top and middle managers (quality director or manager, quality project manager, laboratory manager, continuous improvement manager, quality assurance manager, project or supplier quality manager, QHSE manager, etc.) with:
- solid experience in quality system management
- sectorial expertise
- an ability to audit and a capacity for organization
- a good knowledge of many reference systems, methodologies or best practices (ISO quality standards, GMP, GCP, HCPP, HACPP, FMECA, Hishikawa, 6Sigma, Kaizen...)
- skills in leading continuous improvement processes...
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
The missions of an interim quality manager
The interim quality manager defines and implements the company's quality policy.
He/she develops and implements quality procedures by ensuring that production complies with customer specifications and that there is consistency between the various departments.
Assignments may include various responsibilities:
- Ensure a proximity management of the Quality teams under his responsibility (quality managers, quality assurance, quality control, laboratory...): coordination, skills development...
- Define and structure the company's Quality Management System
- Organize the control of the good implementation of the quality system
- Harmonize the organizations, means and methods of quality control to ensure product conformity
- Promote the quality approach internally and externally (suppliers, customers, etc.)
- Coordinate with other functions ( plants, R&D...) and manage the relationship with customers, external partners and administrative authorities
- Plan and supervise quality audits, inspections and training
- Rapidly identify quality issues and propose and implement corrective actions
- Monitor and evaluate the efficiency of quality actions on a continuous basis
- Initiate and manage continuous quality improvement projects
Why mobilize an interim manager in quality from interim management firm MANAGERIM?
Our interim quality managers have previous successful experience in quality management:
- in France and internationally in mono and multi-site environments of various sizes and sometimes in sensitive or complex environments (e.g.: Seveso low or high threshold...),
- in multiple industrial sectors: food processing, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, cosmetics, chemicals, automotive, aeronautics, mechanics, electronics, materials...
- in various contexts (transformation, restructuring, launch of new activities, crisis management...)
They know how to adapt rapidly and be immediately operational.
Our interim quality managers intervene on high added value assignments in various situations:
- Temporary replacement of a manager at short notice: Director or Quality Manager, Quality Pharmacist, Laboratory Manager, Continuous Improvement Manager, Quality Assurance Manager, Project or Supplier Quality Manager, QHSE Manager, Quality Project Manager...
- Operational reinforcement of a team in a period of overload or tension
- Flash 360° audit of the organization and the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Structuring, redesigning or strengthening of the QMS and processes
- Management of quality improvement processes
- Project management (reorganization, remobilization, specific certification or accreditation procedures, lean management procedures, etc.)
- Crisis management
- Change management
Throughout their assignments, our interim managers are supported by one of our partners, who guarantees the quality of the assignment and the methodology developed by MANAGERIM.
Are you looking for an interim quality manager?
Contact our interim management firm MANAGERIM to rapidly mobilize the best interim manager profile