Interim Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Interim management is an effective managerial solution for companies of all sizes to deal with an unprecedented problem, a managerial emergency or to accelerate their transformation.
MANAGERIM, expert in interim management, provides you with interim managers specialized in operations management everywhere in France and internationally.
Our community of interim managers includes COO profiles with:
- strong leadership
- sectorial expertise
- solid experience and skills in operations management and operational performance improvement (e.g.: Lean Management...)
- as well as strong experience in change management
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
The Missions of an Interim COO
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Interim COO is responsible for the operational strategy and the optimization of the company's performance (sales, margins...). He/she actively participates in the development of the business and anticipates market developments and manages risks.
Depending on the company, the assignments may include many responsibilities:
- Participation in the definition and operational implementation of the strategic roadmap
- Supervision of operations and management of the departments and teams under his/her responsibility (Plants, Purchasing, Supply Chain, Quality, Technical Services, etc.)
- Manage the performance of operations and monitor expenses and key indicators (KPI)
- Implement continuous actions to drive growth and/or improve performance, processes and productivity
- Participate in the launch of new activities or new products
Why should you hire an interim chief operating officer from the interim management firm MANAGERIM?
Our interim managers, experts in operations management, have previous successful experience in high-stakes situations (downsizing, hypergrowth, transformation, turnaround, restructuring, etc.), which enables them to adapt rapidly to new contexts and to be immediately operational.
Our interim COOs are assigned to high value-added assignments in a variety of situations:
- Temporarily replace a COO at short notice
- Flash audit of the global performance of your operations
- Structuring and implementing an operational performance improvement plan
- Structuring, redesigning or reinforcing processes
- Turnaround and restructuring
- Management of complex projects: integration of an acquisition, launch of a new activity, management of a carve out, opening or closing of a site, implementation of an Employment Protection Plan...
- Crisis management
- Change management
Throughout their assignments, our interim managers are supported by one of our partners, who guarantees the quality of the assignment and the methodology developed by MANAGERIM.
Your company needs an interim chief operating officer rapidly?
Rely on our interim management firm MANAGERIM to quickly mobilize the best interim manager profile