Interim Business Unit Manager
Interim management is an effective managerial solution for companies of all sizes to deal with an unprecedented problem, a managerial emergency or to accelerate their transformation.
MANAGERIM, expert in interim management, provides you with interim managers in business unit management everywhere in France and internationally.
Our community of interim managers includes profiles in business unit management with:
- strong leadership
- sectorial expertise
- solid managerial skills
- an analytical and synthesizing mindset
- as well as strong experience in change management
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
The missions of an interim business unit manager
The interim Business Unit Director is a woman or a man, experienced manager, who is temporarily entrusted by our client with the management of a business area within a company or a group.
The interim BU Director has overall responsibility for the operational success of the business unit. He/she is responsible for the implementation of the strategy and the achievement of the objectives of the company.
He/she intervenes in high-stakes contexts and supports change or improves the performance of the scope of activities for which he/she has operational responsibility: transformation, international development, strategic reorientation, performance improvement, site closure, turnaround or restructuring...
The missions generally include various responsibilities:
- Management of operations and the various departments under its responsibility: operations, human resources, finance, sales, purchasing, supply chain, quality, communication...
- Flash 360° audit of the Business Unit's performance
- Rapid proposal and management of the action plan implementation to stabilize the situation, improve performance and create the expected new momentum
- Change management and mobilization of the entire personnel
Why should you hire an interim business unit manager from the interim management firm MANAGERIM?
Our interim BU managers have previous successful experience in organizational transformation, which allows them to adapt rapidly to new contexts and to be immediately operational.
They intervene on high added value assignments in various situations:
- Replacement of a manager at short notice (Business Unit Director, Business Line Director, Profit Center Director, Agency Director, Regional or Country Director...)
- Optimization of operational performance
- Turnaround or restructuring
- Management of complex projects: integration of an acquisition, launch of a new activity, management of a carve out, opening or closing of a site, implementation of an Employment Protection Plan
- International development in a new target territory
- Crisis management
Throughout their assignments, our interim managers are supported by one of our partners, who guarantees the quality of the assignment and the methodology developed by MANAGERIM.
Your company is looking for an interim business unit manager?
Contact our interim management firm MANAGERIM to rapidly mobilize the best interim manager profile