Interim Director of Consolidation
Interim management is an effective managerial solution for companies of all sizes to deal with an unprecedented situation, a managerial emergency or to accelerate their transformation.
MANAGERIM, expert in interim management, provides you with interim managers specialized in consolidation function everywhere in France and internationally.
Our community of consolidation specialists is made up of interim managers with:
- a strong financial culture
- a solid background in accounting
- a good knowledge of French and international IFRS accounting standards
- a good level of expertise in consolidation and reporting software and tools (SAP, MAGNITUDE, SAGE, EQUILIBRE, etc.)
- a good degree of autonomy
Our interim managers are men and women selected after a rigorous and demanding process, as much for their expertise as for their interpersonal skills.
The missions of an interim consolidation manager
The interim consolidation manager is an experienced executive who is temporarily entrusted by our client with the consolidation of a group's accounts.
The consolidation manager guarantees, within his perimeter, the reliability of the consolidated accounts and their compliance with the accounting principles, rules and standards in force.
Depending on the company, assignments can include many responsibilities:
- Coordination of monthly and budgetary reporting, particularly in terms of closing instructions, perimeter control, consolidation validation (complex operations, changes in equity, cash movements)
- Cross-functional analyses for the Group's departments on the main aggregates of the balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statements...
- Information systems administration at the heart of the consolidation process,
- Identification of possible improvements in terms of performance
Why mobilize an interim manager director consolidation of our interim management firm MANAGERIM ?
Our interim managers, experts in the consolidation process, have previous successful experience with companies or groups of all sizes (listed, family-owned or LBO groups, etc.) in high-stakes situations (downsizing, hypergrowth, transformation, cession, merger, acquisition, carve-out, turnaround, restructuring, etc.), which enables them to adapt rapidly to new contexts and to be immediately operational.
Our interim consolidation managers are involved in high value-added assignments in a variety of situations:
- Temporary replacement at short notice of a consolidation manager
- Management and animation of the teams under his responsibility (allocation of activities, training, skills development...)
- Operational responsibility for the production of statutory consolidation, reporting, forecasts and budgets up to the drafting and publication of financial statements for internal and external needs, in IFRS and French standards,
- Strengthening and monitoring of accounting procedures (organization, continuous improvement, internal control, digitalization, traceability, consolidation manuals, etc.)
- Management of the relationship with the statutory auditors during the closing of accounts
- Management of complex accounting projects (first-time consolidation, new accounting standards, changes in scope of consolidation, mergers, divestures, capital transactions, preparation of pro forma accounts, IFRS conversion, reduction of closing deadlines, etc.)
- Assistance in the redesign of consolidation and reporting tools (project management, expression of needs, detailed design, parameterization, testing, recovery of historical data, etc.)
- Support for the outsourcing process of the consolidation function (partial or complete)
- Participation in the audit of consolidated accounts
Throughout their assignments, our interim managers are supported by one of our partners, who guarantees the quality of the assignment and the methodology developed by MANAGERIM.
In search of an interim manager consolidation director?
Ask our interim management firm MANAGERIM to rapidly mobilize the best interim manager profile